Illegal immigrant cut Croydon mum's throat when she rejected his advances

07:58 by Editor · 0 Post a comment on AAWR

An illegal immigrant cut a mum-of-three's throat after she spurned his sexual advances.

Luckily, Derick Spaulding's victim survived the attack and was able to give evidence against him at Croydon Crown Court, on Wednesday.

The 38-year-old made a late-night call to the woman and told her he fancied her. When she rejected him, he flew into a rage.

Now the Jamaican illegal immigrant faces a possible jail sentence after being found guilty of wounding and sexual assault, both of which he had denied.

His victim, in her mid-30s, told the jury Spaulding came to her house on November 16 and asked for a drink.

She gave him a glass of vodka and they talked for about 25 minutes.

She said: "As he went to leave, walking down the garden path, he started kissing me.

"The first one was full on the mouth. Then he tried to put his tongue in my mouth. I broke away and he said 'I've always fancied you'.

But when she did not reciprocate his feelings, things turned nasty.

The victim said: "He pulled a knife out of his jumper. I was trying to break free. He lifted it up.

"He was angry and shouting with rage, and he put the knife to my throat.

"I could feel it. I didn't realise until afterwards that I had been cut to my throat.

"I tried to fight him off. I was screaming and shouting. It seemed like a lifetime.

"I had a cut to my right hand in fighting him off. I felt he was trying to stab me in the back. I had grazing on my lower back.".

In evidence, Spaulding of Old Palace Road, Croydon, claimed the woman had been drinking before he got there. He had wanted to speak to her to see if she could persuade his ex-girlfriend to have him back.

He did not have a knife on him and had not used one, but admitted he had earlier taken some cannabis and crack.

Spaulding , whose previous convictions include a robbery and an attempted robbery, was remanded in custody for sentencing on April 27.  continues here

Related Posts by Categories



Post a comment on AAWR

0 Responses to "Illegal immigrant cut Croydon mum's throat when she rejected his advances"

Post a Comment

We welcome contributions from all sides of the debate, at AAWR comment is free, AAWR may edit and/or delete your comments if abusive, threatening, illegal or libellous according to our understanding of, no emails will be published. Your comments may be published on other nationalist media sites worldwide.