British bride who sought new life in India dies 'of sore throat' ten days after her wedding

10:25 by Editor · 0 Post a comment on AAWR

A bride of ten days who had moved to India in search of an alternative lifestyle has died after saying she had a sore throat. 

Charlotte Bending, 24, from Cornwall, died in the arms of her Indian husband Jeetinder Singh, whom she met in Plymouth. 

They travelled to the remote Haryana region of northern India with her two children a few weeks ago and married on August 29.



Charlotte's mother Sandy Hunter, of Liskeard, says she is still trying to find out how her daughter died although she has been told it was either a sudden infection or an extreme asthma attack.

'I should be out there, but I've been advised not to go over,' she said.

Police in India believe lack of good medical facilities contributed to her death.

Her family now face a battle with bureaucracy to bring the children home. Jeetinder is the father of Gorkarak, aged one, while two-year-old Nasrullah is from an earlier relationship.

Jeetinder, 28, said: 'I don't have a visa and I need permission from the UK before I can come back.'

Charlotte was given medicine for a sore throat at a medical centre in Kurukshetra, in the remote Haryana region of Northern India, but within hours she collapsed and died.

Speaking from India, Mr Singh said: 'On the night she died she had a stomach ache, headache and sore throat so we went to the city to get medicine.

'Then when we went back to my home she said "I can't breathe" and she just collapsed.'

A post-mortem has been carried out but test results are still awaited. Kurukshetra police are not treating the death as suspicious.

Superintendent KV Ramana said: 'With proper medical facilities she would not be dead. That is just my initial observation.'

The family face a £2,350 bill to have her body returned to Britain.

Mrs Hunter, 50, said: 'I want to be able to grieve and I can't - I need to get my babies back.

'My daughter was a lovely, bubbly person and I am devastated she has died.

'I was not told for two days and I feel the authorities don't care. We're being sent from pillar to post really and it is disgraceful.

'I didn't get the chance to say goodbye to her. The last words I said to her were "Have a nice time," and I told her I loved her.'

She added: 'She was really looking forward to going to India and looking forward to getting married. She was so in love with Jeetinder.'

Mrs Hunter wants to bring her grandson Gorkarak - Charlotte's son by Mr Singh - back to England for his second birthday, on Monday.

She had to break the news to Nasrullah's father, Charlotte's former partner Amir Murad, who is said to be devastated.

'He's going out of his mind because there's nothing he can do,' Mrs Hunter said.

She is also concerned that the children are not well.

'I spoke to Nasrullah and he was just moaning. He was really ill. It's my responsibility to get him back - I'm his legal guardian.'

Charlotte's father, Clive Bending, 67, from St Ann's Chapel, said: 'We're trying to hold it together the best we can. She was a lovely girl - the best.

'Now we just really need to get the children back here where they belong.'

Mr Singh said he was 'completely stuck' without a UK visa.

'I need permission from the UK before I can come back,' he said. 'I want to stay in the UK but I won't let my kids go on a plane on their own. I won't let them leave without me. continues here

Any death is tragic and a life lost so unexpectedly more so, however, Miss Bending chose her life, she opted to up sticks and move to India, it has to be questioned therefore, just why her children need to return. Certainly Gorkarak has absolutely no right, the real problem lies with Nasrullah, another product of Miss Bendings predilection for non-white partners. Jeetinder Singh, the father of Gorkarak had this to say, 'I don't have a visa and I need permission from the UK before I can come back.’ Yet Mr Singh had also opted to up sticks, which in his case is only natural, as it is natural to want to be with your own, Mr Singh quite simply belongs in India, as does his child.


Should we berate Miss Bending for her lifestyle, for her lack of shame and her dismissal of countless years of genetic evolution, she so very carelessly corrupted, for her lack of concern for the rights of fellow citizens, imposing her both unwanted and peculiar offspring upon the rest of society. Perhaps a clue lies in the responses of the parents, Charlotte's father, Clive Bending, had this to say, 'Now we just really need to get the children back here where they belong', yes you heard it right, apparently these children belong here.

It matters not, that their presence impinges upon the rights and freedoms of others, it matters not, that these non-white children, are the product of ill-contained lust and abhorrent carelessness. No, according to Mr Bending, these children “belong here”, Mrs Hunter, Miss Bendings mother expressed the desire, to “bring Gorkarak back to the UK for his second birthday”, so we see just in those few sentences, that parental responsibly and civic duty, appear completely lacking.

Instead of instilling pride in who they are instead of imbuing responsibility for their actions, many mothers and fathers simply do nothing, it is for this reason, that the young run wild, drugs are rampant and miscegenation ravages the gene-pool. Of course, mass state indoctrination is the principal villain, the social engineering of our young, is vaster and more complex than any scheme before it, our children are corrupted en-masse, to commit racial and cultural suicide.

Yet parents have a part to play, a part that many choose to ignore, quite simply miscegenation equals death, whites as such a tiny percentage simply cannot survive, under current circumstances. Yet many parents have not a care, until the dark state is thwarted and natural order asserted, then it is up to parents and all caring individuals, to assert their benign influence, in order to safeguard our children. 14






Related Posts by Categories



Post a comment on AAWR

0 Responses to "British bride who sought new life in India dies 'of sore throat' ten days after her wedding"

Post a Comment

We welcome contributions from all sides of the debate, at AAWR comment is free, AAWR may edit and/or delete your comments if abusive, threatening, illegal or libellous according to our understanding of, no emails will be published. Your comments may be published on other nationalist media sites worldwide.