Defence

23:25 by Editor · 0 Post a comment on AAWR

I hate violence, those of us with even a little experience do, yet sometimes action must take the place of words, sometimes words are not enough, currently we live in quite appalling times, times in which to be white equates to an inferior status, a time in which to stand up and declare a desire for preservation, marks one out for personal calamity. We find that all of the organs of the state reach out to inhibit us, that violent thugs stalk us as game and non-whites gangs prowl at will, currently elements within this country, choose to ring individuals who selected to join a political party, said individuals opt to ring in the early hours of the morning, (I assume for annoyance purposes) and threaten life and limb. 

Now I hear the calls from good people, requesting that yet again I must curtail the urge to strike out and therefore submit to tyranny, the stress levels in doing so are quite enormous, further, I am of a mind, that perhaps sitting upon our hands has in a very real way, led us down the road to extinction. One of my concerns with the BNP, is that it appears a safety valve for the state, in that it acts to negate the righteous anger of an oppressed people. 

Certainly, I myself fell-out with the BNP when Islamic terrorists bombed our capital city and the BNP sent e-mail’s requesting a stand-down, yet in the current situation, I find that my personal details are now irretrievably distributed and I have callers issuing threats, under the circumstances would I be wrong to defend myself, or must I again let evil have its way. When will I be permitted to live my life unmolested and in peace, or must I forever stand aside for malevolence, isn’t that the problem, that as a people, (and by this I mean worldwide) we merely stand aside. 

So whilst I commend good people for their advice, I have to say I am not built that way and can not imagine a time, when I am directly attacked placing my children and all I hold dear in jeopardy and not acting. I will not forget this, I will forever show at least some interest in this situation, yet I am prepared to continue sanely, not for me inane threats, not for me the route of wrongness, that said, should anyone carry out any action towards me and mine and I will without question retaliate. 

I simply cannot do it, stand aside in this instance, nothing and I mean nothing comes before the safety of those I love, no law, no organisation, no public image, thousands of us have been betrayed, be it the BNP, the state, leftist infiltrators or malcontents, it quite simply doesn’t matter, our details are out there and we must be at all times ready, to defend the home. 14 


Related Posts by Categories



Post a comment on AAWR

0 Responses to "Defence"

Post a Comment

We welcome contributions from all sides of the debate, at AAWR comment is free, AAWR may edit and/or delete your comments if abusive, threatening, illegal or libellous according to our understanding of, no emails will be published. Your comments may be published on other nationalist media sites worldwide.